Post by danny »

Loving the updates Paul.
Looking forward to seeing it again.
'67 912
paul lomas
DDK Fanatic

Re: New to 912 s

Post by paul lomas »

Hi danny its still looks the same just leaks a bit of oil after a drive , still a scruffy little car i must be mad even thinking aboit trying to find another lol or a shabby 356 , ps shaun i havent for got about carpets etc just havent had a spare weekend yet to get to yours , might be down your way sat off t o duxford to see s ome great old planes might try and swing around to yours f i get time .
912 , 64 samba ,67 early bay ,
SeanP
I luv DDK!

Post by SeanP »

Paul

Not a problem. We have been rather busy of late doing the car parking waltz.

Give me nudge if/ when you are around

Sean
1966 912
1969 912/6 hotish rod in build
1974 914 Dead
LI 125 Lambretta (Yeah right it’s a 125)
Mini Cooper s
SeanP
I luv DDK!

Post by SeanP »

Scruffy little car update!

It may have an original full set of carpets and mats with age related wear in keeping with its persona!

Nice to see you again yesterday Paul. (Left his Mrs sleeping in the car whilst we were in the garage for an hour or so)!

Sean
1966 912
1969 912/6 hotish rod in build
1974 914 Dead
LI 125 Lambretta (Yeah right it’s a 125)
Mini Cooper s
paul lomas
DDK Fanatic

Post by paul lomas »

Sctuffy little car update , .. lol.. still in dog house for talkng cool cars for hour and a half ha oh well she live , thanks for the mats and a few top tips carnt wait to see yourcar running on steels and hub caps such a lovely looking car tganks agai bud .
paul lomas
DDK Fanatic

Post by paul lomas »

Scruffy little car up date .. thanks to sean p the car now has new old carpets fitted , had to make a new rear parchel shelf ; and stretch the carpets to fit was a complete pain as i has to glue inch stretch glue stretch .....and so on .. got to admit it looks just right in car .next job rev counter and fuel guage out to be repaired ,also going to fit automatic fuel cut of valve ,for peace of mind more than anythink else
paul lomas
DDK Fanatic

Post by paul lomas »

Scruffy little car update... sat waiting for new tyres to turn up .. then the weather to cheer up a bit more then the salt on roads to bugger off, then bring it on chaps roll on stamford hall stoping over the saturday night if any body else wants to join in your welcome to join us for a few beers :drunken:
paul lomas
DDK Fanatic

Post by paul lomas »

Scruffy little car update ..managed to get a run out in car .. ran quite well untill a spark plug desided to give up .. after buggering around with carbs worked out it was a plug . bloody number 3 the hardest bloody one to get to arrr off with carb trying to fish out plug with fat fingers in the most stupid postion to get your hand in also being and blind as a bat sorted re tunned running once again roll on weekend and have a blast around in sun roll on stanford hall woop woop
paul lomas
DDK Fanatic

Post by paul lomas »

Scruffy little car update .. what can i say woop woop my god having a blast in this car ragged it around for last few months now .. ya a few little problems here and there , little stutter but thats cured when you give it the beans ha oh blew couple fuses due to the bloody old radio but hay ho loving every second of driving it keep safe kids and drive them hard and enjoy them to the max
Timo
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Post by Timo »

Glad to hear you're enjoying it, have been enjoying using mine properly in the great recent weather.
Burgundy 69 912
Audi A4 1.8T sport avant
VW T25 magnum multivan
neilbardsley
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by neilbardsley »

They are great to drive on our b roads

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
“A REMINDER. I would be grateful if those members who have borrowed bits from me in emergencies (e.g starter motor, oil cooler, etc) would return them and/or contact me”. – Chris Turner RIP