DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST - see superceded post

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

amallagh
I need to get out more!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST - see superceded post

Post by amallagh »

Parts I'm clearing or spares I have multiples of listed below -
any sold parts are removed from this list so everything you see here is still for sale. No need to read anything other than this first post immediately below. There are pictures of the majority of the parts in the order they are listed directly below
911 Parts
- bespoke ultra light weight low profile brushed stainless steel seat side mounts. Normal aluminium side mounts in FIA 6mm aluminium normally weight about 1.2-1.3kg per seat. These steel mounts in 3mm steel weight 1/2 that at just 675g per seat. They are low profile so may not suit all seats but I had them made for maximum strength with minimum weight for a low profile seat application. Side mounting holes cover all seat brands with range of hole spacing 270mm-310mm. Standard 290mm side hole spacing for most seats is right in the middle of the range. High quality of finish and no paint or coating to get scraped or scored. You could of course paint them if you wished and the brushed stainless finish gives a good key for that. They may not suit some seats if the side mounting holes in the seat are quite far up from the base. See dimensions in pictures and check your seats. £54 per pair

- '68/'69 model year door handles. Good original condition. (See pictures). Not many as good as this. £230.

- LWB bumper trim off 1970S (left or right). Will need light restoration but anodised aluminium backing and plastic edge seal all sound condition and not broken. Main rubber outer also very useable. Whole thing just needs stripping back and cleaning. Will need new mounting studs that are easy to replace and simply slide into the recess on the inside of the aluminium extrusion. £86.

- Pair of used black Alcantata covered Carbon Kevlar Fibre shell bucket race seats. Very lightweight and stiff. Only 6kg per seat ! Side mount. Not FIA approved but perfect for track/road car and look very trick in carbon fibre. Had been in Porsche 911 2.7RS race car for several years. Manufacturer is not known but they look very similar to previous Motordrive seats with the distinctive stiffening ribbed design on back of the carbon kevlar shell. One seat has a worn section of alcantata on one bolster side. Any retrimmer could easily patch repair the worn area. DIY full recover kits are also available on line for Recaro Pole Position seats which will likely fit these seats. Seat can be supplied with small section of genuine new Alcantara to patch repair the small worn area on the bolster (see last 2 pictures for sample of new black Alcantata cover material) - £400

- Brand new Porsche 911 915 gearbox uprated side cover plate made by California Motorsport plus genuine SKF 930 Turbo taper differential bearing (Part No. 999.059.064.00) use with this cover plate. £314 (If interested in purchasing without the bearing then let me know)

- Brand new Porsche 911 915 gearbox uprated bearing retainer plate made by California Motorsport. Uprate this item on your 915 gearbox rebuild and eliminate this potential weak point in the original 2 piece cast retainers. £172
•Fits all Porsche 911/915 transmissions '72-'86
•Precision machined from 4130 Chromoly
•Better supports both main and pinion shaft bearings
•Improved design incorporates an oil groove promoting more lubrication to the input shaft bearings
•Perfect fit for bearings and assembly
•Much stronger than the original cast two piece design
•Replaces parts 915.302.121.03 and 915.302.123.03

- 2.0/2.2/2.4 T camshaft pair. Casting No. 901.105.134.0R. & 901.105.133.0R. Some minor wear on some lobes but most very good and all can be used as they are. £190

- 2.0/2.2/2.4 T camshaft. Casting No. 901.105.134.0R. Some wear on lobe tips but OK to use as it is. £90

- 2.0/2.2/2.4 T camshaft with moderate wear on some lobe tips so would benefit with a regrind. Casting No. 901.105.134.0R. £19

- new set of 6 Genuine Porsche plugs Part No 99917016590 for use on Porsche 911 TU (1965 to 1968), Porsche 911 T:WW (1969), Porsche 911 T (1970 to 1973), Porsche 911 and 911 S (1974 to 1976), Porsche 914-6 (1970 to 1976) and Porsche 924 (1976 to 1985). £21.50 incl postage (see link below)
http://www.classicshop.porsche.com/pcos ... 16590.html

- glove box interior trim with intact metal clips and elastic. circa '69-'37. £16

- Weltmeister front strut turret brace. £109

- New backdate glassfibre bonnet to convert post '73 car to a long bonnet without changing the front slam panel. Great if you want to do a backdate but give any future owner the opportunity to return to standard if they wish. A hole has been cut for a centre fill options but could easily be covered and filled if not required. White gell coat both sides so nice smooth finish. £180.

- Pair of early style Fuchs Flat 6's which takes the 3 prong cap (Part No. 911.361.020.00) and were used on the '73 model 911 including the Carrera RS and 2.4S. Both dated 273. These are very early wheels with ink marking of the part number done by the factory before the cast in number was added. One wheel has barely visible paint marking on the back side of the spoke, other one is very clear (see pictures). All wheels straight and not cracked. Perfect for the front of a Carrera RS or 2.4S. £1000 for pair or £520 for one.

- Incomplete CIS injection system off 3.0 SC. Everything included in the pictures below. £275

- Pair of flag style electric door mirrors off an SC/Carrera (Blue). Believed to be working. £85

- Single LHS flag style electric door mirror off an SC/Carrera (Dark red). Believed to be working. £39

- Rear engine mount bar off a 1967 911 engine. £45

- Right hand side magnesium chain case + cover. £129

- Pair of magnesium chain case covers. Good sound condition with little corrosion. £86

- 3 matching 2.0 cylinder heads complete with valves, springs, etc. 2 dated 2/66 and one dated 12/65. K1819b. 901.104.306.04. 39/35 valves, 32mm ports. £275.

- set of original cast iron 2.0 cylinders and forged pistons. Pistons a bit worn on top ring groove but all otherwise serviceable. Cylinders all very good to reuse with regrind/rebore and new set of pistons. Came off 1966 aluminium case engine. Couple of very tiny nicks in the cylinder fins shown in pictures below. £395

-Bilstein Club Sport (220/180) rear dampers. Perfect working order but been on a car for a while so body looks used. Would benefit from a good clean £74 for the pair.

- Rear seat back and parcel shelf cover. I think from an '83 SC. No cuts in the vinyl and card is good. Would benefit from a clean. £127

- left rear 1/4 interior trim. I think from an '83 SC. No cuts in the vinyl and card is good. Would benefit from a clean. £65

- sunroof interior trim frame. I think from an '83 SC but will fit other models. £30

- sunvisors. I think from an '83 SC. One is pretty flat, other one less so but both useable. £75

- 20mm rear ARB. I think from an '83 SC. £69

- used fixed rear 1/4 window seals in good reuseable condition. £19 each, £33 for pair.

- Single rear carpet mat in good condition. High quality carpet with foam covered high grip backing. £3

ATL Racing Fuel Cell for pre 1989 Porsche 911. 100 Litre capacity and tailor made for existing fuel tank aperature without body modification. Drops through tank aperature like original steel tank about 2". Comes complete with level sender and matching dash gauge. By far the best fitting bespoke racing fuel cell for '65-'89 911. Excellent condition but out of date for FIA racing. Still suitable for many other categories of motorsport. Cost >£1600 new with special ATL level gauge & sender. Original 911 clock body has been modified with level gauge face and internals so it fits perfectly into clock aperture in 911 dash (see pictures). £540

- Pair of SWB rear banana arms. Fully stripped and ARB ball joints added and primed in corrosion resistant paint. One has also been boxed in to reinforce rear section (see picture). Other one not done yet but could be done easily to match (There is some tape over the ends of the hub bearing housings which is the stuff you can see in the pictures). Had been done for a rally car project but gone another route with the rear suspension now. £235

- Pair of 911 fibreglass front wings for short (lwb) horn grills. Came off my RS rep race car which I am putting back to metal wings. Includes metal headlight buckets, and matching filler flap. £250 for the pair.

- 911 sunroof parts (up to '89) pair of matching cable guide rails 91156404101 & 91156404201 & (Manufacturers No490565472 & 490565471) £38

- 964 front flam panel top cover in black. Excellent unmarked condition with all the retaining pin on the back side intact and not rusty. Part No. 964.555.085.00 £19

- 911/912 pair of rear spring plate bushing retainer housings. Fully stripped and ready to paint or plate. £27 for the pair.

- 911/912 right hand drive dash and bulkhead panel. Edges are very rough cut so will be a task to weld in but I'm sure it is possible for someone with the right skills. There is surface rust on the bare metal edges but fundamentally sound. Could be used to do a RHD conversion. (Also have a RHD pedal box if someone wanted that as well for a RHD conversion). Panel came off '69 model year car. £390.

- 914 380mm original leather steering wheel. Part No.914.347.805.10. It has past the 'nice patina' stage and will need recovering but it is an original leather 380mm wheel. £315

- Wolfsberg crest butterfly horn push steering wheel centre pad. Condition is very good. £29

- Full set of rear seat backrests and seat pads. Very good condition and would make perfect starting point for recovering in your desired material (leather? )as pattern may not be to everyones taste ! This is what I did on another set. £250

- Pair of early headlight bowls from swb wings. Fully chemically stripped and ready to use. Ones has small hole in the top but an easy repair. Not sure these early style bowls are still available. (Certainly not from Dansk who just do the post '74 type) £78 & £68 each (£70 for the one with small hole) or £130 for pair.

- Left side rear main bumper bracket. Fully chemically stripped and ready to use. Came off SWB bumper but probably the same as a LWB brackets. £139.

- Pair of side brackets from left and right rear bumper quarters - Details to follow.

- 13 bar grill taken from 1968 911. All complete and straight. Will need little bit of work to secure all cross bars. Mesh in good condition. Small bit of damage to one mounting hole on the back side (see picture - won't be visible on the car) £145.

- New Elephant Racing Polybronze bushings set for front and rear axles for '65-'67 911. Front £239, Rear £300. £519 for pair.

- JP Dansk lower front screen corner repair panels. New with part numbers 591017 & 591018. £72 each. £139 for the pair

- New 18mm rear ARB bush 911.333.793.02. 1 off new. £9.50

- New Rear control arms bushes. 901.331.059.00. Set of 4 new. £94 for set.

- New 901/911 uprated polyurethane rubber 2 piece gearbox mounts will fit all 911 up top '72 (anything pre 915). £104 for the pair.

- New 911 sunroof seal rear 911.564.193.00. Believe this fits all models up to '89. New in Porsche packaging £8

- Complete black headlining for sunroof car. Was fitted briefly but never used before being removed as part of a sunroof delete for a track car. Very good reuseable condition. Believe this will fit any model up to '89. Includes the run roof panel lining but this isn't shown in the picture (that part was never fitted before the rest was removed from the car) £90.

- Complete set of matching 2.0 litre heads (80mm), standard 39/35 valve, 32/32 port, fully blasted and cleaned inside and out and ready to rebuild. Would suit any '65-'68 swb 911 These are bare heads as shown in the picture. Can throw in a set of springs but some have had a little bit of surface rust. Cooling fins are all good. A couple of studs will need replacing but most are OK to reuse. All spark plug holes have already been professionally heli-coiled before I decided to go down a different route for my rebuild. These are carburettor heads (i.e. no injector hole). £450 for the set.

- swb 911/912 right rear bumper. Fully chemically stripped and ready to paint. Requires relatively simple repair on outer face behind front mounting bracket (see pictures). Importantly the front mounting bracket is sound and well attached to body making repair very simple. The large main mounting bracket is perfect. Little bit of flatting will be required on outer face but all straight. £169.

- Full Carbon/Kevlar short bonnet ('73-'89). New, not used since being painted some time ago, hence masking tape around the edge. Premium quality item which is stiffer than a steel bonnet and a fraction of the weight. Not to be confused with other poorer quality items available. Cost £2500 new. £950 for this one as new. To repaint would be a very easy task as it has already been flatted and painted before to a perfect finish.

- Rear bumper centre section number plate panel off a swb 911. £49

- swb 911 left front light unit. Cracked/repaired lense but otherwise complete with bulb holders. Can easily be relensed. £110.

- Pair of 911 fibreglass front wings for short (lwb) horn grills. Includes metal headlight buckets, inner wing joining section and metal filler cap and release mechanism. £185.

- swb 911 drive shafts for refurb/reuse. Some if the CV joints might be OK to use but can't guarantee. £200.

- 912 gearbox mount including rubbers and aluminium housings. Easy refurb. £70

- Complete 930 Turbo oil tank with cap dip stick, sump plug, level sender, filler neck, filter console. Condition looks good but I havn't tested it myself. Looks like stainless steel. See pictures. £260

- 964 3.6 '89-'94 fully reconditioned set of 6 matching cylinder heads. (Standard 42.5/49mm valve sizes & 38/42mm port sizes, Casting No. 964.104.295.2R). All work as has been done by a professional engine machine shop. Heads all come from a matching engine set with all heads dated June-August 1990. Heads offered with limited warranty covering all details stated here. Buy with confidence.
All heads have been stripped, cleaned, all parts examined and checked within manufacturers tolerances and/or replaced, new seals, valve guides k-lined, valve seats recut, valves faced, all sealing surfaces machine polished, all head heights skimmed and matched to the same height, all internal threads recut, valves seated and valve spring heights set. Pictures speak for themselves, these heads are in excellent condition and ready to fit. To have this done to your own heads to this standard could cost about £2400 in labour and std replacement parts. If any valves, etc. need replacing then the cost will increase significantly. £1375 for this full replacement set ready to fit to fit to your engine, and you will still have you original heads as a spare set or sell on as they will still be worth a lot to someone as long as they are not damaged. These heads became spare from an abandoned project.

- 996 '02 on final silencer exhaust support brackets. Brand new OE Porsche parts. Part Nos 996.111.237.02 & 996.111.238.02. Cost £287+vat each from Porsche (One brackets just needs the shorter spacer sleeve part no 996.111.231.00 which is available from Porsche for £20.42, or you can simply swap it over from your existing bracket. Last pair of pictures shows bracket with the spacer sleeve and the one without so you know what part this is. Easy swap over from your existing bracket which is what I would suggest). Pair of brackets retail for £689 from Porsche. This is a brand new pair for £475.

Various 911 engine tin pieces listed below. I've tried to state what model I think they are for specifically but most will fit any 911 engine up to '89. Unless otherwise mentioned then most have varying amounts of surface corrosion so will need blasting & then painting to make perfect but all straight, complete and no holes.
- Rear tinware piece for 2.4S and 2.7 Carrera RS. This part has the hole on the left hand side for the warm up regulator pipe used on 2.7RS and 2.4S MFI engine cars. (I think this part is now NLA from Porsche but if I've got that wrong then do PM me) Will also for all 911 from 1968 - 1989 but hole is just redundant. £130
- Side tinware pieces (for 911S incl 2.7RS) 911.106.08.302 (left side) & 901.106.084.00 (right side). Left side piece with tube through it, is specifically for fuel injection cars with warm up regulator circuit as seen on 2.7RS and 911S but will also fit any 911 up to 1989. Both galvanised metal pieces with only some localised surface corrosion that will just need a simple rub down and repaint. £79 for the pair
- right side air duct blanking piece for 3.2 Carrera or for conversion of earlier engine to headers. Good condition. £35
- Side tinware pieces along with heater duct guides. (one of the ducting guides is a little bent but will straighten up with a but of manipulation. £115 for all 4 pieces.

Some spare harness parts added to list for sale just in case anybody might want them.
- new pair of 2" harness clip for eyebolts (came off a Sparco harness) - £4.50
- new pair of 2" harness clips for eyebolts, rubber lined (came off a Schroth harness) - £5
- new set of 4 eyebolts with spring lock washers so you can tighten to correct angle in the mounting. Genuine Schroth and much better quality than the typical after market ones - £9
- used set of 4 eyebolts (gold finish ones - silver finish ones nla). Threads all good and no corrosion - £5.50 per set of 4

- Early 3 bearing cam carriers from 2 litre car but I believe they are suitable for any 2.0-2.7 3 bearing cam engine. Date stamped 1967. Excellent condition with no marks or scoring. £240

- Early magnesium chain cases and covers from a 2 litre car but I believe they are suitable for any 2.0-2.7 engine. £230

- Genuine Porsche Boxster 986 97-02 left rear light incl bulb holders and bulbs. Part number 986.631.403.03. In excellent as new condition with no scratches/cracks/etc. £22.50.

- Set of 2 Porsche 911R front side marker lights for use with the 911R front wings. These have the proper chrome surround. Only one set available. £36

- 911 Weber/Zenith carburettor air box (no trumpet). All in sound condition but would benefit from strip and paint to make perfect. Very straight with no dents. £225.

- Bespoke aluminium frame for mounting a hand held extinguisher to a race/road seat so it can slide back and forth with the seat rather than mounting to the floor where it always seems to get in the way. Frame designed for use with any seat with base mounting at 345mm pitch between the sides/rails. This includes all Sparco, OMP seats and several others. I've designed it for use with Sparco twin locking seat slider rails but can be easily modified to work with any other seat rails which have a different locking mechanism. I have for example done one for use with an OMP seat slider rail. You can do this mod for yourself with nothing more than a hacksaw blade and a file. Can also be used with any hand held extinguisher of your choice. I've used a Lifeline 1.75 litre hand held one but you don't have to if you have something else you'd prefer to use. Happy to supply with a new Lifeline extinguisher & bracket as well for +£56 or you can get your own. £110 for the seat mounting frame.

- 911 rebuilt mechanical chain tensioner 901.105.519.0R. £75.

- Pair of new Porsche 356 front Bilstein heavy duty shock absorbers B46-0164. New older stock in original Bilstein box (Much better and cheaper than Koni Classic shocks imho). £206 for pair

- 3.2 Carerra ('84-'89) engine bay heater blower fan duct with the now NLA and rare Porsche original stickers. Duct Part No. 930.211.323.01, sticker Part Nos 930.006.543.00 & 930.006.543.01. Stickers are generally in good condition and very presentable given they are neat 30 years old. One small corner cut on the white sticker and a small surface mark on the 'e' of Shell on the black/foil sticker. £69

- 911 NOS original Bosch contact points (Bosch No. 1237013061). Stated on the back as being suitable for 8.67-7.68 & 9.71 onwards. Do check that they are the correct type for your distributor. At least you can be assured of the quality of these original Bosch items rather then the cheap Chinese produced versions produced today. See pictures. £9.75.

- Set of 4 off 5.5x15 ET30 wheels fully professionally refurbished and ready to bolt on. They are based on quality alloy Porsche spare wheels that have been stripped and then powder coated. They retain the original metal valve stem and vac valve. Top quality job. They really do look fantastic and a beautifully simple design. Great for an Outlaw look or on std car. Offset is 12mm less than std 5.5x15 Fuchs. i.e 12mm more outbound than a std 5.5" wheel. That puts the outer rim a tiny fraction less outbound than a std 6x15 Fuchs rim so will fit perfectly onto any std early 911. I have another set myself on my SWB 911 rally car with loads of clearance. Will also fit onto a 356 with 5X130 bolt fitment. £500.

- 911 front bumper overrider top blanking trim (black plastic). Not sure if it is a left or right one. 901.505.316.20. £7.50

- 911S aluminum caliper pad set. Used but only for a short time. As new 18mm friction material thickness. £8.

- 911/912 matching pair of rear torsion bars. Excellent condition 23mm diameter. £105

- 911/912 matching pair of rear torsion bars. 24mm diameter. £140

- 911/914/912 new std 45mm genuine Porsche VERBUS wheel studs £3.95 each (7 available)

- Schnurr M10 CV bolt serrated lock washers - 16 off. Used, but in reuseable condition £1

- Pair of lower magnesium valve covers. Just painted and with new gaskets. Been bolted up to engine but not run. Nice condition. 901.105.116.0R. £120

- Set of 4 black number plate screw caps and stainless steel screws for mounting pre '73 black background plates. - 65p
############################################################################################
914 Parts [/ b] [/ u]
- 914 gearbox output flanges (pair). Excellent condition with no grooving around seal area. £45
- 914 axle hub flanges with castle nuts and washers (pair). Excellent condition. £45
- 914 front hood seal pieces suitable for sections around headlights X3. £4
- 914.631.218.10 front side repeater protection cap for wiring. 2 available. NOS original Porsche parts. £4.50 each
- 914.631.957.10 sidelight / indicator lense seals. 2 available. NOS original Porsche parts. £18 each (cost £33 from Porsche)
- 022 133 271 914 / 4 pressure plates X2. NOS original Porsche parts. £8
- 914.347.166.01 0.1mm shims for adjusting steering rack X2. £1.50
- 914 B pillar seat belt attachement covers. 2 available. £ 3 each
- 911/914 pastic wheel nut covers. Set of 5. £ 2
- 914 engine lid (absolutely no rust - exceptional condition with all original edge trim parts) - £235
- 914 stub axle shafts - £30 (pair)
- 914 CV joint boot - £6.50
- 914 cigarette lighter. £10
- 914 rear screen. £50
######################################################################################

PM me if you want more info and I will be happy to help.
Andrew

1st wheel
2nd wheel

Last edited by amallagh on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 375 times in total.
'72 914/6GT (first love!)
'66 SWB 911 (now sold but still prostituting itself as a rally car rental for HERO)
'73 911 2.7RS
'73 911 2.8RSR (some time in the near future)
'67 911R 2.0 twin plug (sometime, maybe, never?)
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Re: FS: 911/914/912 parts to clear

Post by amallagh »

Just added this item to the first post :-
914 2.0 set of engine tinware. Remarkable good metal condition from US import car. With a little bit of work it would make a great set up (including the 2 warm-up flaps). £185
(See pictures above)
Last edited by amallagh on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
'66 SWB 911 (now sold but still prostituting itself as a rally car rental for HERO)
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
rhd racer
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Post by rhd racer »

Hadn't spotted the new thread :oops:

I will have the early rear tin for 911 engine please (though it is fibreglass I think, so the term tin is a little misplaced!)

PM me your details and the postage as I don't think I have them any longer,

Cheers
Wayne
93 964 C2
99 Boxster 2.5 > 2.7 hill climber

71 914/6 3.0 - gone

'You see Paul, hill climbing is like making love to a beautiful woman. You get your motor running, check your fluids, hang on tight and WHOA..30 seconds later it's all over!' Swiss Tony
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

Hi Wayne,
I assume we are talking abou tth iitem pictured 31st picture from the top.
It is metal not fibreglass.

I've PM'd you some details
Cheers
Andrew
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
rhd racer
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Post by rhd racer »

31!! - It's too late to count!!

Just made payment, before seeing this post, so hope I am right!!

The item is two pics below the last fan shroud shot, and directly above the brake pads..

Cheers
Wayne
93 964 C2
99 Boxster 2.5 > 2.7 hill climber

71 914/6 3.0 - gone

'You see Paul, hill climbing is like making love to a beautiful woman. You get your motor running, check your fluids, hang on tight and WHOA..30 seconds later it's all over!' Swiss Tony
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

rhd racer wrote: The item is two pics below the last fan shroud shot, and directly above the brake pads
That's the boy. I'll try and post it in the morning for you
Cheers
Andrew
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

Foollowing parts now added to list above with pictures:-
911 front A arm pair for late SC & Carrera with the enclosed ARB mounts. Fully professionally refurbished/strengthened and powder coated. ARB mounts renewed/reinforced. They were prepared for a rally car project but never used. £240.
911 front A arm protector mount with towing loop added. Perfect condition. Freshly powder coated and ready to fit. £46
SWB front A arms. Bit of necking on bush mounts but otherwise very sound good base for refurb. £100 for pair. (Always useful to have spares in case you ever bend one !)
1965/66 911 hot air control valves. These are the very rare NLA early ones with the coil springs on the outside to match the early car pull mechanism. They have been blasters and powder coated ready to use and operate fully. One has a tiny bit of performation in a small area after blasting but it doesn't affect operation (See 2nd picture). Otherwise very good. £78 each. £140 for the pair.
996 (1999-2005) & 986 Boxter (1997-2004) Front left genuine Porsche window regulator. Not one of the URO copies. Excellent working order. £65
911/912 matching pair of front torsion bars. Excellent condition 19mm diameter. £110

Following parts now sold and removed from list:-
911 tinware deflector piece to divert air into std engine oil cooler for early engines. Stripped and powder coated. £17.50
911 '84-'89 Carrera & Turbo new brake mastercylinder switches (2 pole switch - 2 reqd per car). Porsche Part No: 113945515H/1 £8.50 each (2 available)
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
40 scout
DDK rules my life!

Re: FS: 911/914/912 parts to clear - new parts added 3rd Oct

Post by 40 scout »

Hi

Can I take the cv bolts and 8 lock washers (c shaped, two m10 holes) please

How best to pay ?

Cheers

Steve
'72 911T - 212 BHP 2.7, on PMO's
'62 RHD T6 B outlaw
'71 Alfa GT Veloce 2000

1929 Indian 101 'bobber' project.
'40 Indian Sport Scout bobber
VW T5
!920's Racing Cycle
1920's Premier cycle
A few vintage Heuers

Member No 381
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

No problem Steve,
I'll PM you the details
Andrew
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

Following parts now sold and removed from the list :-
911 used M10X56mm allen head CV bolts - 11 off. All in good reuseable condition. £8.50
Set of CV 69-72911 tab washers from £12 (This is the model with the big 108mm diameter CV)
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
andytat
DDK forever

Post by andytat »

Thanks Andrew.
The brake light switches arrived this morning.

Andy
Now Porsche less and sad.
3.2 Carrera Speedster (Sold and sorely missed)
3.2 Manual Cayenne (Sold)
73 2.4S (Gone to Singapore)
75 3.0l 914 (Sold)
amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

No problem Andy.

FOlowing item now sold and removed form list :-
911 '84-'89 Carrera & Turbo new brake mastercylinder switches (2 pole switch - 2 reqd per car). Porsche Part No: 113945515H/1 £8.50 each (2 available)
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
964RS
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by 964RS »

That tyre tread is just soooooo 8)

----------------------------------------------------
Jason
https://www.SweepingHand.co.uk
Rolex & Omega Watch Purchases & Sales

amallagh
I need to get out more!

Post by amallagh »

964RS wrote:That tyre tread is just soooooo 8)
Thankyou
Can be purchased as an ornament, furniture or gift for a loved one. Gift packaging service available. :wink:
'73 911 2.7RS
996TT (sold)
997TT (sold)
zed023
DDK Newbie

Post by zed023 »

Hi,
I'm interested in your heater tin, red background in pic.
Can these be used to back date an SC?