Good 'Ol 914

For all you Porsche 914 fanatics!

Moderators: drummerboytom, MdR

Roddavies
DDK slapper chatter

Good 'Ol 914

Post by Roddavies »

Flew through it's MOT! Perfect test, no advisories :D

Good old German engineering! My Wife has a 1996 mini and that cost £550 to get through :roll:

Go Porsche!
Racecraft76
DDK slapper chatter

Post by Racecraft76 »

Congrats Rod, hope you are getting the time to enjoy the car.
1973 Porsche 914 1.7 (914 EWP) (sold)

A great big 914 shaped void.
Roddavies
DDK slapper chatter

Post by Roddavies »

Hi, thanks!! Yes I'm getting plenty or opportunities to enjoy the car, it has run like absolute clockwork too, touch wood :lol:

I feel sad when I see the two references to your old car in your signature. All may not be lost though - we may be emigrating to NZ so it may be up for sale soon if I can bring myself to sell it :(

Hope things are good for you in Glasgow. :)
swapped
DDK slapper chatter

Post by swapped »

Excellent!

Now send those MOT-Pass vibes over here for when mine goes for it's test in a couple of weeks.
Racecraft76
DDK slapper chatter

Post by Racecraft76 »

Roddavies wrote:Hi, thanks!! Yes I'm getting plenty or opportunities to enjoy the car, it has run like absolute clockwork too, touch wood :lol:

I feel sad when I see the two references to your old car in your signature. All may not be lost though - we may be emigrating to NZ so it may be up for sale soon if I can bring myself to sell it :(

Hope things are good for you in Glasgow. :)
Things are ok, desperate for a weekend toy again, so if you do decide to flit these shores let me know. I'd happily have the OL' 914 back. Was just saying the same to the my mate the other day.

Eventually ended up getting an Avensis as a workhorse, blandest car ever, but big, comfy and reliable. So finally I can start working on getting a new weekend toy.
1973 Porsche 914 1.7 (914 EWP) (sold)

A great big 914 shaped void.