Speedster 356 Seats

If any traders wish to advertise parts for sale they are most welcome. See announcement first!
ger
DDK addict

Speedster 356 Seats

Post by ger »

Pair of seats......300 will buy them, or make me an offer !.....PM here if interested

**** Never been fitted to a car, came with my Speedster kit but I went for an alternative seat.

Seats are in great condition, no cracks or splits, and have black edge beading fitted.

All of the padding is there, seat squab, (the bit you sit on) is foam bonded to ply base and a single bolt thro the seat. There is a set of unpicked tan vinyl covers that would be great to use as a pattern for your choosen material !

Fit Speedsters and many other cars, (kits, beetle etc.....), runners are fully adjustable and the seats have a simple 4 bolt fixing

Obviously a bit heavy and bulky for posting but feel free to arrange your own courier.

I'm near Glasgow. I MAY be able to drop off along M6 / M40 corridor as I travel to Reading now and again, but collect or courier is preferred, contact me if you want to discuss drop off option.

Sold on ebay months ago, never collected or paid for..

Contact me if you want any more pics, sizes etc

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(COULD look like this after reupholstering !)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
ger
DDK addict

Re: Speedster 356 Seats

Post by ger »

No offers?
225?
Jeremy 356 (Jez 356)
DDK above all

Re: Speedster 356 Seats

Post by Jeremy 356 (Jez 356) »

PM sent :wink: