Set of Fuchs wheels 6j x 15

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

carlos77
DDK Fanatic

Set of Fuchs wheels 6j x 15

Post by carlos77 »

Matching set (x4) of original Porsche Fuchs alloy wheels with centre caps.

Size is 6J x 15
Part number 911.361.020.10
All date stamped 3.76

All in very good condition, these have been on my own car throughout my ownership (15 years), only removed as I've replaced with earlier period correct Fuchs wheels after landing on a good set.

Lots of photos available here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yRHFPozULVBRFyS76

All ready to use 'as is' or could be refurbished for full factory concours finish. I've shown my car at multiple events over the past 15 years and they've always presented well - although there's fewer shows on these days!

The detailing is still decent, the polished areas have some minor signs of superficial surface tarnishing, and the black paint is beginning to fade a little and some is chipped away at the edges, from cleaning over the years, but this is being critical. Polished areas have fine marks from cleaning, but could be easily buffed out. They're only really visible under very close inspection. There is also a very small amount of body colour overspray on one of the wheels, again is only visible under very close inspection.

The wheels are all straight, no dents, no curbing or scrapes.

Back of the wheels are pretty caked with years of brake dust, but will clean up well with some tlc.

All stamps are clearly visible.

Valves are virtually new, were changed with the tyres around 1300miles ago.

Centre caps that were fitted included in the sale, two are 3 prong type, other two are slot/flange fit.

Looking for £2000 for the set & caps
NO p/x.

Would prefer to hand these directly to the buyer either through collection or a suitable meeting point. Obviously under current lockdown rules this might be tricky depending where you are. I would be happy to hold until after lockdown for a small deposit, or make suitable COVID save arrangements with the buyer.
Willing to courier but buyer to arrange pick up and be responsible for costs and insurance.

Any other q's please drop me a message on 0 79 68 78 38 49

Also listed here: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 318009097/
Last edited by carlos77 on Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1967 912
carlos77
DDK Fanatic

Re: Set of Fuchs wheels 6j x 15

Post by carlos77 »

Still available :cheers:
1967 912
carlos77
DDK Fanatic

Re: Set of Fuchs wheels 6j x 15

Post by carlos77 »

Price reduced 8)