1976 3.0 Carrera Targa RHD

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

Andy-O
DDK Newbie

1976 3.0 Carrera Targa RHD

Post by Andy-O »

Hi, I am considering selling my 1976 3.0 Carrera. I am in currently in two minds about a winter hot rod project or outright sale, so thought I'd put her on here first to see if anyone is after a 3.0 Carrera.

She is a 1976 RHD car, so relatively rare but, having received a colour change from Ice Green Metallic to Slate grey at some point, not particularly original. She has chrome trims and wing mirrors so the the Slate Grey colour suits her very well. Very healthy gearbox and motor having only covered 97500 miles in her 43 years. She was originally purchased by a Mr. Peter Agg, the owner of Trojan Works in Croydon Surrey, who built the original Mclaren race cars, so as you can imagine this 911 was well looked after in her formative years. The interior is in good condition but the carpets are starting to show some wear. Dash is good with no cracks. There is some slight surface rust in a couple of areas around the base of the rear glass seal so at some stage will require a screen out fix, please note though that this is minor but worth a mention. She has received an offside sill replacement but the underside of the car has been sealed well preserving her.

£35,500