Spa-Classic

Here you will find an archive of previous Porsche Events and other car related events

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, drummerboytom, abm914

jase.eaton
DDK Seasoned Poster

Re: Spa-Classic

Post by jase.eaton »

Am I too late to get just the DDK parking area at the circuit?
hot66

Post by hot66 »

Pm me your details and I'll see if I can add you :)
James

1973 911 2.4S
1993 964 C2
2010 987 Spyder
1973 MGB Roadster

Its not how fast you go, but how you go fast ;)
Beardy Mazda
DDK Newbie

Post by Beardy Mazda »

Guys, I'm chancing my arm here but I'm booked on sessions 2 (afternoon session on Friday) and 5 (the late evening session on Saturday) for this year in the Mazda. Would any of you like to do a passenger lap trade by any chance? A passenger lap in mine for a passenger lap in your classic Porsche? If you would it would make my weekend. My fingers are crossed. Cheers :)
Sam
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Sam »

What Mazda? Not that I'm booked for laps, but if it's a 600bhp RX7 you might get more takers than if it's a Bongo.
964 C2 Targa. 205 1.6 GTi. Testarossa. Fisher Fury Fireblade. Motorhome. Motorbikes. Scooters. Pushbikes. Threadbare Saucony Peregrines. Dog. Human relations and friends. 97.5%-built house.
Beardy Mazda
DDK Newbie

Post by Beardy Mazda »

Sam wrote:What Mazda? Not that I'm booked for laps, but if it's a 600bhp RX7 you might get more takers than if it's a Bongo.
Its the one that is mentioned in this post: viewtopic.php?t=53302 Unfortunately its nothing exotic just a MX5 with a turbo. I appreciate its not the most tantalising offer for a Porsche owner but the request is purely for my benefit. I love classic Porsches, can't see me ever affording one and to passenger in one at Spa would be awesome. It seemed polite to offer something in return :lol:
hot66

Post by hot66 »

I can't offer a lap as I'm not doing them ... but do pop over and say hello . Saturday we will have all the cars parked up in the Ddk club parking area ( not sure where it is yet )
James

1973 911 2.4S
1993 964 C2
2010 987 Spyder
1973 MGB Roadster

rvzz
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Spa-Classic

Post by rvzz »

hot66 wrote:I can't offer a lap as I'm not doing them ... but do pop over and say hello . Saturday we will have all the cars parked up in the Ddk club parking area ( not sure where it is yet )
Nobody will be able to find it .
Are we having a sweep on how long the Spa-DDK parking sign will survive this year ?
Russ...

'73E 3.0

Clean living under difficult circumstances
jb
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Post by jb »

Watch the video. It is a very fast MX5 indeed.
Sam

Post by Sam »

Beardy Mazda wrote:
Sam wrote:What Mazda? Not that I'm booked for laps, but if it's a 600bhp RX7 you might get more takers than if it's a Bongo.
Its the one that is mentioned in this post: viewtopic.php?t=53302 Unfortunately its nothing exotic just a MX5 with a turbo. I appreciate its not the most tantalising offer for a Porsche owner but the request is purely for my benefit. I love classic Porsches, can't see me ever affording one and to passenger in one at Spa would be awesome. It seemed polite to offer something in return :lol:
Ah, you'll get on with Steve the Geordie who will be at Spa. He had a 400bhp turbod MX5, tho he called it a Miata because 'merica. He spent thousands getting it to be fast but won nothing. Then sold it cheaply to someone who wins everything in it.
964 C2 Targa. 205 1.6 GTi. Testarossa. Fisher Fury Fireblade. Motorhome. Motorbikes. Scooters. Pushbikes. Threadbare Saucony Peregrines. Dog. Human relations and friends. 97.5%-built house.
Beardy Mazda
DDK Newbie

Post by Beardy Mazda »

Sam wrote:
Beardy Mazda wrote:
Ah, you'll get on with Steve the Geordie who will be at Spa. He had a 400bhp turbod MX5, tho he called it a Miata because 'merica. He spent thousands getting it to be fast but won nothing. Then sold it cheaply to someone who wins everything in it.
I'll pop over, you can introduce me :)
Sam

Post by Sam »

To help you tell him apart from the other DDKers, he's a white guy, middle-aged, bit overweight and speaks with a northern accent.
Beardy Mazda
DDK Newbie

Post by Beardy Mazda »

Sam wrote:To help you tell him apart from the other DDKers, he's a white guy, middle-aged, bit overweight and speaks with a northern accent.
I saw a video of you all from 2 years ago, it'll be hard to tell you apart :lol:
hot66

Post by hot66 »

Got confirmation of our parking area . Its in the usual tarmaced area behind the grandstands at the bottom of Eau Rouge . Enter from the Ster roundabout.

James

1973 911 2.4S
1993 964 C2
2010 987 Spyder
1973 MGB Roadster

Sam

Post by Sam »

Kewl.

Pls may I change the car I'm bringing from 914HZ to H655NTF.

Thank you please.
markm
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Post by markm »

Sam wrote:Kewl.

Pls may I change the car I'm bringing from 914HZ to H655NTF.

Thank you please.
No
72 2.4s
96 993 RS
Series 1 DDK membership card