NOWS SOLD - 2.2S RHD for sale

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

roger_hudson
DDK Seasoned Poster

NOWS SOLD - 2.2S RHD for sale

Post by roger_hudson »

NOW SOLD

Porsche 911S 2.2 ‘D’Series RHD UK specification.
Light Ivory (original code 1111) re-sprayed 2009, Black interior.
In original UK specification,MFI injection, Sport trim, Recaro recliners, Green sundym tinted glass, electric sunroof etc. ,numbers matching .
This car is one (believed the first) of the 44 RHD ‘D’ 2.2 Ss and has had two owners since first registered 1/2/1971, current mileage 75,450. It has original manuals ,toolroll, plus a Blaupunkt Frankfurt stereo radio.
It underwent a major renovation with welding, paint and all new rubber in 2009, with many refurbished and new parts : details on request.
The interior is original and in need of some carpeting and pockets.

This car is, like me, currently in retirement in Croatia and is looking for a good home worthy of its iconic status.

I shall add more details and pictures soon.
Try this photobucket > http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/roger_hudson1/library

As for the price : it needs cabin work,pockets, 2 bits of new carpet ,clean headlining and a detailing clean
I was hoping in the current market to see £100k after transport cost.

*** I long debated keeping or selling but finally realised that this car needs a better owner, who can look after it, really use it, as it deserves, please send private messages of interest, or advice on selling. I have to report I have had one scam merchant who has been sent on his way when I saw the pound signs glowing in his eyes, not at all pretty. ***

Last edited by roger_hudson on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
light ivory D series 911S2.2 RHD(2nd owner and about 76000 mles) unmodified
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Re: 2.2S RHD for sale

Post by Bootsy »

Price, photo and links to additional photos now added. thread locked.
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk