For classic Porsche 911 content

Moderators: hot66, impmad2000, Barry, Viv_Surby, Derek, Mike Usiskin

Prattie
DDK addict

Motorsport at the Palace 2012

Post by Prattie »

Hi

Anyone thinking of attending.

The web address is www.motorsportatthepalace.co.uk/ attached for information and dates, I have a contact that has issued me tickets in the past and has asked if anyone from DDK would attend to display their cars. Its a good event as apart from cars to see in displays there is of course the racing.

Neill was my contact under rallyeman35@yahoo.com. Drop him a line.

Steve
neilbardsley
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Re: Motorsport at the Palace 2012

Post by neilbardsley »

I live just by and enquired ages ago about entering my 912. I got back an email about 3 months later and they weren't very keen so I didn't bother.
“A REMINDER. I would be grateful if those members who have borrowed bits from me in emergencies (e.g starter motor, oil cooler, etc) would return them and/or contact me”. – Chris Turner RIP
Prattie
DDK addict

Post by Prattie »

Drop the Emailer a line he'll enter you I'm sure. See my previous post for the address. usually there is four to five cars not necessarily old ones.

Steve
PaulF
DDK addict

Post by PaulF »

This looks like a blast from the past. In the 1960's my grandad worked for the printers who did the tickets for the racing here and I used to get in for free. I lived in Catford at the time about 5 miles away, could still hear the cars if the wind was in the right direction. Used to see cycling there too, Tom Simpson and the like.