Workshop Joey

Chat away, Classic Porsche related or otherwise

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, 58A - 71E, impmad2000, drummerboytom, Barry, Helen, Viv_Surby, Derek, KS, abm914, Mike Usiskin

Dakota
DDK forever

Workshop Joey

Post by Dakota »

Hi All
this is a longshot but due to taking to bloody long to do anything I am behind with my work so are there any subscribers who who fancy helping me out or who have any spare youths available to act as slave labour, I dont have much spare cash but do have tools and knowhow you can use that and as many new fasters etc you might want for your own projects etc , future things that are due in include a 66 Mustang, 25O GTL Ferrari, 73 RS and a Panther, oh well cant have everything, things currently under reconstruction include a TR6 and the basket Turbo, so if you fancy a challange involving very little monetary reward drop me a line , Bill
I am a person of simple pleasures so if you don't have any simple pleasures to offer me, beer, pizza or Porsche bits etc kindly leave me be, XX.
gridgway
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by gridgway »

Where in SE London are you Bill? Ridgway Jr will be back from Uni in a few weeks. Might work out.

Graham
smallspeed
I used to have a life, then came DDK

Post by smallspeed »

Shame you're in SE London; that's quite a commute from Leicester :(

I would have been up for giving you a hand for a couple of weeks if you were closer as I have 4 weeks unpaid leave to take between now and xmas, and I've sworn to do something interesting with the time rather than DIY and housework.. :roll:
Simon Rudge
DDK forever

Post by Simon Rudge »

Dakota,

You have pm

Regards
Simon

1970 911T (with E motor)
1978 Moto Guzzi 850T3
daily whatever parts chaser.