DDK Camping Weekend

Here you will find an archive of previous Porsche Events and other car related events

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, drummerboytom, abm914

cubist
The Fenland Feltcher

Post by cubist »

In attendance at this most glittering of season openers will be the Cubist's of Glinton, their numbers comprising the following: The Right Honourable Mr and Mrs Cubist, the young Master Cubist and the young Master Cubist Minor.

Thankyou.
C U B I S T - 1 1 1 5

'83 Triumph Acclaim - 3sp Auto (cat D)
Singer 3232 - Titanium bobbin, Autothread
'67 Gresham Flyer - Puncture, rear
Sherbet Lemons - 4oz, loose
Motorola - PG 2000, locked
cubist
The Fenland Feltcher

Post by cubist »

Unfortunately, it seems that Walford's third 'Mitchell Bruvver', Gonk Racing, will be along for the bumpy, lowered ride as well... lock up your Narfuuuk daughters and favourite fluffy pets. You never know... :shock:
C U B I S T - 1 1 1 5

'83 Triumph Acclaim - 3sp Auto (cat D)
Singer 3232 - Titanium bobbin, Autothread
'67 Gresham Flyer - Puncture, rear
Sherbet Lemons - 4oz, loose
Motorola - PG 2000, locked
early_911
DDK forever

Post by early_911 »

Yes, but I also won't be there until Sat PM . . . got a family 'do' to go to.

Phil
FraserMurray

Post by FraserMurray »

I'm still hoping to be coming along but may now have an alternative obligation, I'll let you know soon as poss.

F
Fraser Murray
1965 912

fraser@ddk-online.com
Rose
DDK above all

Post by Rose »

Hi Deeping (Paul?)

I PM'd you on Monday but for some reason the message is still in my 'Outbox', rather than 'Sentbox'. Have just had a reminder from Cubist and have tried to reply to him but same problem.

Upshot is I am hoping to be there but not 100% definite due to porker still(!) undergoing extensive brake surgery. I was going to suggest you put me down on the list and I can send you a cheque (or Paypal?)- then if I can't make it it's my hard luck but you're not out of pocket. Sound ok?

I've got your phone number so will call this evening in case you don't get a chance to check the board today (assuming I don't hear from you first).

Rose

PS Can someone technical check to see if there's a PM mail problem as I can receive but not send. (If I've done something stupid DON'T post here for everyone to see !! :wink: )
Last edited by Rose on Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Bootsy »

Rose wrote:Hi Deeping (Paul?)

Can someone technical check to see if there's a PM mail problem as I can receive but not send. (If I've done something stupid DON'T post here for everyone to see !! :wink: )
All seems OK, as I have been sending and receiving - is your box full? :shock:
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk
Miggs
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Miggs »

Bootsy wrote: All seems OK, is your box full? :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :wink:
COMPUTER GAMES DONT AFFECT KIDS,I MEAN IF PACMAN AFFECTED MY GENERATION AS KIDS, WE WOULD HAVE ALL BE RUNNING AROUND IN THE DARK LISTENING TO REPETITIVE MUSIC MUNCHING PILLS
FraserMurray

Post by FraserMurray »

we're now defo in for the big teepee weekend.

F
Fraser Murray
1965 912

fraser@ddk-online.com
Rose
DDK above all

Post by Rose »

Bootsy - Only about 30% so shouldn't be a problem.

Oh, have just re-read that - and Miggs response! - Sin Bin, you filthy pair!!! :roll: :wink:

Rose
Nick Moss
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Nick Moss »

All the bushes on Rose's box were changed last year. It should be near-on perfect. It certainly felt fine to me. Trevor Messit tried it as well and seemed happy enough. :lol:

Miggs, wash your mouth out :!:
Nick Moss - early911.co.uk - Fuchs refurbishment
07980 017994
nick@early911.co.uk
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Bootsy »

Just pushing this to the top as a reminder - just need to get a tent as I ruined mine at Bug Jam :shock:
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk
Deeping Lambrettas
DDK Seasoned Poster

Post by Deeping Lambrettas »

Chaps /Chapesses
Pitches now paid for for all those that confirmed.
£13 per adult, £4.00 per child, dogs free (As they were in all the hotels along the Kent coast last week judging by the number of goldchains, spotty arses and Burberry caps! :cry: Saw my first Burberry windbreak on the beach at Broadstairs :lol: )

If anyone else wants to arrive on spec there may be space but cannot guarantee it. Alternatively, join us for a day or evening of fun.

Suggested plan of events;
Friday arrival. bbq on Brancaster beach in the eve. Bring your own portable bbq, beer, nosh, table, chairs, ex-PCGB trailer etc.. We'll supply the home grown chilli pepper sauce.
Saturday local cruise maybe as far as Blakeney to pick up some crabs at the smoke shop. Lunch close to Holkham and an afternoon at Holkham beach.
Sat eve. dinner at The Jolly Sailors and Brancaster Brewery.
Sunday morn - ROUND 2 NRHA CHAMPIONSHIP
Then onto either Norwich for VeeDub show or more beach/lunch/cruise action depending on weather/hangover etc.....

Cheers
Paul
Deeping Lambrettas
DDK Seasoned Poster

Post by Deeping Lambrettas »

Forecast for Friday 24 degrees and sunny 8)
Miggs
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Miggs »

just spoke to the organisers at whitenoise and they say we can enter our cars in the show and shine on the sunday only costs £5 to get in 8) 8) 8)
COMPUTER GAMES DONT AFFECT KIDS,I MEAN IF PACMAN AFFECTED MY GENERATION AS KIDS, WE WOULD HAVE ALL BE RUNNING AROUND IN THE DARK LISTENING TO REPETITIVE MUSIC MUNCHING PILLS
Evil J Guano
DDK forever

Post by Evil J Guano »

Dear Mr Deep is it too late to come?

Me and lil miss might come on the Friday/Sat, will it be kid friendly? She's 5 but prob awake later than me :) The last 912 campout I went on was a bit hectic :shock:

Can I book direct?
Gavin Joule