72 ,914 for sale

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

busboy
DDK Fanatic

72 ,914 for sale

Post by busboy »

1972 914 ,after careful consideration and other commitments I have decided to sell my 914

this has been a hard deescision to make and I know how hard it is to find a good one !

its a 1972 tax exempt originally 1.7 injection now a 2000cc nice cam with big valve heads and twin 44s
all the brake calipers were replaced last year with nos ones ,the gearbox was also rebuilt before the engine was fitted
the body has had a full repaint in black as some of you may have seen from my previous postings

this was not the usual rusty nail it was gargaged for 20(heated) years before I bought it 2 years ago ,I have used it only a few times this year as the weather has been so shitty but when it comes out I have great fun and it goes like stink ,although I dont thrash it uses no oil and the gear change is good for an early one

it has 4 almost brand new wheels which are gas burner reps and 4 brand new tyres and just had the starter reconditioned

it was originally a us import but the side repeaters were removed when I repainted it

the only bad things are ,could do with a carpet set as its a little tatty and could with a new steering wheel although I have located one and I am waiting for the seller to return from holiday

It would propbably benefit from a rolling road and checking of the Idle Jets

thats it for bad things the rest is all good

Iam looking for around £8000

If you are interested pm me with your email and I can send pics

thanks

Steve
72 2.0 914
slammed t4
59 dexter
sapient 159