3.0 RS / RSR Front Central Oil Cooler

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

Darren65
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Re: 3.0 RS / RSR Front Central Oil Cooler

Post by Darren65 »

KS wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:20 pm Wondered where you'd got to! :)
....motivation for all things car and forum related have been pretty low on the agenda over the past year but I'll be back :thumbleft:

I might even get around to having my RS bolted together! :drunken:

Take care x
KS

Post by KS »

Glad to hear it! Keep smiling! :;
Keith Seume
Follow on Instagram @orange914
My YouTube channel
Darren65

Post by Darren65 »

It's taken a while however the 2.8RSR and 914-GT oil cooler project Paul Howells and I have been working on has taken a leap forward and end tanks castings and cores are now in production with fabrication hopefully commencing in a couple of months.

As with the 3.0 oil coolers that are available these will come complete with oil pressure relief valve, be alocrom coated as per original units and will be to the exact dimensions. They will be fully pressure tested and a super light weight, fully functioning motorsport quality item.

To be certain that castings would be accurate we had 3D prototype samples printed of the end tanks and brackets and they match the original perfectly as you can see below.

I'll start a separate for sale thread once these are ready to go - a few 3.0 RSR oil coolers are still available. Cheers,

Cheers,