Moving away from Porsche

A place to discuss Porsche cars (and others) for sale in the general market
Sam
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Re: Moving away from Porsche

Post by Sam »

Jonny Hart wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:17 pm Or if you fancy a wedge, this is lovely:

https://www.hpcclassics.co.uk/product-p ... no-308-gt4
That is so, so good. I can’t quite get my head round £75k for it when a useable lower mileage one is half that and it needs green seats to be perfect. Still lush though.
964 C2 Targa. 205 1.6 GTi. Testarossa. Fisher Fury Fireblade. Motorhome. Motorbikes. Scooters. Pushbikes. Threadbare Saucony Peregrines. Dog. Human relations and friends. 97.5%-built house.
DustyM
I need to get out more!

Post by DustyM »

Really must make more progress with mine, the low prices are what has it left sat in the corner though, I’ll need it to sell for 100k+ to make it a viable restoration. Which is why most of them out there are full of filler rather than being done properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sam

Post by Sam »

My neighbour has a 246 Dino he paid £40k for not all that long ago that’s probably now £300k so it feels like they could and should be more, but they’re old enough that they ought to have had their moment by now. Maybe it’s the Bertone and the 2+2 things holding them back. They’re so lovely to sit in and to drive. Nicer than a 308 GTB/S I reckon.
964 C2 Targa. 205 1.6 GTi. Testarossa. Fisher Fury Fireblade. Motorhome. Motorbikes. Scooters. Pushbikes. Threadbare Saucony Peregrines. Dog. Human relations and friends. 97.5%-built house.
Lightweight_911

Post by Lightweight_911 »

Sam wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:36 am My neighbour has a 246 Dino he paid £40k for not all that long ago

It's a looooooooooong time since 246 Dinos were £40k - unless he was very lucky ...

Andy

“Adding power makes you faster on the straights;
- subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere”
IanM
DDK rules my life!

Post by IanM »

Lightweight_911 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:38 pm
For many years they were regarded as one of the less desirable models - to the extent that many were 'cannibalised' & their parts used to build 250 GT SWB & GTO replicas - but in more recent years (with far fewer remaining) they have gained more favour ...

Thanks. The body does look a bit long.