1970 911E RHD with 993 Engine G50 and Full Cage

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

SimonVO
DDK Newbie

1970 911E RHD with 993 Engine G50 and Full Cage

Post by SimonVO »

Due to a lack of space it looks like I need to sell this great little car.

Its a 1970 RHD 911. It started life as a silver sunroof 911e but was modified by Andrew Tatlow (http://www.flatsixonline.com/downloads/ ... tatlow.pdf) over many years in the style of Jack Olsens 'Black Beauty'.

I bought the car running and with an MOT but as an ongoing project. There is no interior so to speak, or sound proofing etc. At the moment it is a raw track car.

Reg. ABW146H

MOT expires 24/09/2016

Fully Welded in Safety Devices roll cage

Newly rebuilt 993 3.6L engine

964 G50 gearbox

Multi link 993 rear suspension

Rear Seat tub has been removed and replaced for an aluminum panel for easier access to the gearbox.

When I first heard that Andy was selling the car he had it with a full Moton / 935 suspension setup but this he ended up selling separately. At the moment the car has basic suspension and is not setup well and bangs and crashes. The engine is very strong though but is ready for an oil and filter change as has now been run in.

If I was keeping the car my first jobs would be a KW suspension setup and a set of Braid Fuchs 17" wheels to fit.

This really is a great start to either a very capable track car or a with a bit of refinement and cutting back of the cage a Singer-esq everyday classic. First body shape with the last of the aircooled engine is a recipe for enjoyment and if you leave it a month it still starts first time without being on a trickle charger.

The car stands me in at £35k but I will look at offers.