Body rubbers

Need some help with a technical problem - ask away and let's see if we can all help.

Moderators: hot66, impmad2000, Nige

Miggs
Site admin and the Boss

Body rubbers

Post by Miggs »

I will be needing the following very shortly

windscreen but with out metal trim
rear screen without metal trim
door rubbers
bonnet and boot rubbers
bumper to body

now wheres the best place to get these???
COMPUTER GAMES DONT AFFECT KIDS,I MEAN IF PACMAN AFFECTED MY GENERATION AS KIDS, WE WOULD HAVE ALL BE RUNNING AROUND IN THE DARK LISTENING TO REPETITIVE MUSIC MUNCHING PILLS
Nick Moss
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Nick Moss »

I have front and rear screen non-moulding rubbers bought from Forest Fine, but I put the moulding type back in. They cost me £66, yours for £50
Nick Moss - early911.co.uk - Fuchs refurbishment
07980 017994
nick@early911.co.uk
Miggs
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Miggs »

cool so they havent got the moulding ???

i have em :wink:
COMPUTER GAMES DONT AFFECT KIDS,I MEAN IF PACMAN AFFECTED MY GENERATION AS KIDS, WE WOULD HAVE ALL BE RUNNING AROUND IN THE DARK LISTENING TO REPETITIVE MUSIC MUNCHING PILLS
Alan @ CanfordClassics

Post by Alan @ CanfordClassics »

I have in the past gone to Roger Bray but I am talking with a guy in germany for all the rubber pics on the S and a few more for stock. I will probably replace everything on the S with new parts. I can let you know his prices when I get them, maybe by buying more we can all benefit from the economies of scale.

Alan.UK
http://www.canfordclassics.co.uk
Porsche Restoration & Sales
Miggs
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Miggs »

sounds 8)
Nick Moss

Post by Nick Moss »

The ones I have for sale do not need the alloy moulding, the whole section is rubber, that's what I mean by non-moulding. Does that make sense?
Nick Moss - early911.co.uk - Fuchs refurbishment
07980 017994
nick@early911.co.uk
69Olive
DDK above all

Post by 69Olive »

I need front & read windscreen, doors and rear vent window rubbers, so I'm up for a group deal.

I phoned around a couple of months back and Forrest Fine seemed to be the most reasonable then.
1969 911T - E Engine
2000 Boxster S
Miggs
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Miggs »

nick-moss wrote:The ones I have for sale do not need the alloy moulding, the whole section is rubber, that's what I mean by non-moulding. Does that make sense?

i take em :wink: