911 SC Targa - 204hp

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

g3ngs
DDK slapper chatter

911 SC Targa - 204hp

Post by g3ngs »

I'm posting this up on behalf of my brother who has just bought a 964 C2 targa whose Mrs has decided that one toy car is his lot

So up for sale is his grey 1982 SC Targa which is in pretty good overall condition and has about 150k on it and which is supported by a mile deep folder containing pretty much every piece of paper associated with the car, including the original (typed) welcome letter from Porsche, the advert from the newspaper when it was first sold onwards and then what seems to be everything since and has a full service history.

The top end has recently been done, within the last 20k, with rings, valves and guides, at the same time the clutch was changed and at 80k the gearbox was rebuilt with all new gear. New heat exchangers went it at 100k. Going through the paperwork at somepoint targa and targa seals have been renewed too

The MOT runs to May 2011 and the Tax to October and its probably worth mentionin that it has the optional rear three point seatbelts fitted (these are static but I would imagine the move to inertia belts would not be too tricky)

He is looking for as close to £6450 (he has explained that this does not look like £5450 and would need to be there or there abouts) which probably makes it the least expensive 911 in the country at the moment.

I was also going to "give" him my spare engine grille to replace the spoiler etc. which if he asks nicely enough :) and if it achieves the asking price I will pass on.

Any questions PM me and I will forward them to him (on holiday for the next week)